Monday, August 11, 2008

Lea & Goran's Wedding

Hey Everyone!
I have to tell you that I was so excited to be shooting this couple's wedding. Besides both of them being super hot, you wont meet a sweeter couple that them! During the engagement shoot it’s started raining, I mean it started coming down really hard. Guess what this couple does???? They look at me with these mischievous grins and started dancing in the rain, at that very moment I knew they were the perfect GK Couple! On the wedding it was no exception our beautiful bride hiked up her dress and jumped into the fountain, all the brides maids are screaming "Watch your dress, its gonna get wet". Lea looks back at us and smiles then says, "I’m only going to wear this once" and continues splashing around! Goran I feel so privileged to witness the exchange you and your Grand father had, I had to try to keep myself together! *LOL* Once again BIG UPS!! to an AMAZING BRIDAL PARTY!!! You guys rock so much! You made the day fun for the couple and really exciting for me! See you soon! *wink*


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,
The only thing that i can say is WOW WOW WOW.
Amazing pictures and i can't wait for the rest of them.
Thank you so much again you did an amazing job. Love it.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Oh my goodness... The pictures are amazing.. The story is also really nice by your photographer. I like how Lea and Goran got excited for their engagement picture even though it was raining.. that was classic. I know what I would've done.. you guys are just incredible..
Outstanding wedding.. I'm still learning the steps for the dance.
Congrats to you both.. you guys are amazing..

8:04 PM  
Blogger Duca said...

Bassam,

Pictures are beautiful:) Great job!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,

I really have no words... You were amazing! You made us feel at ease and I must say it was my favourite part of the day. I wannted fun/loving pictures and that is what I got..even more...
I can't thank you enough for all that you've done for us.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all that you've done for my sis and her husband. We are all praising you and your wonderful talent. The experience was memorable and wonderful and the photos show it clearly. I can't wait to see the rest !

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fav photo is Lea & Goran dancing, it's amazing !!! You did a kick-ass job.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bassem,
I have to say the pics are "magnificent " ! You captured the most unthinkable moments. You have such a special touch & I'm so glad that you were apart of Lea's & Goran's special day. I still look back to the day & remember how much fun it was taking the photos, especially the moment when you were trying to get the geese's in the picture with the entire wedding party. I'm anxious to see the rest & I hope we cross paths again one day!
Arminda :-)

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these!!! My favourite so far is Lea in the fountain and Goran with his grandfather. You captured emotion perfectly. Gret job.
Marta

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Lea and Goran, you look amazing!!!
Good job Bassem!
Gorana

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photo of the whole gang in front of the train is just SICK, it's awesome. LOVE IT !!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home