Thursday, June 26, 2008

Amy & Shaw's Wedding

A fairytale wedding come true!

As some of you may recall my man Shawn proposed to Amy in front of Cinderella's castle so how do you topped that? Easy! You invite your closest family and Disney friends to your wedding. First time I met with this couple I new we were a perfect match, they both love photography and share a passion for travel. It was a treat sitting down with them and listening to all their adventures they had with each other in all these exotic locations. I want to thank you guys for having me at your wedding and I also want to thank you wedding party, not everyone is cool with my requests but you guys were so game with it all! Enjoy your cruise guys and we will catch up soon with your latest adventure! *wink*

3 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Hoover said...

The pics look great! Can't wait to see them all!!

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem, you have outdone your self... these picturs are amazing!!
I can't wait to see the rest.

Talk to you soon!

Amy and Shawn

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics look stunning :) Stellar job! Can't wait to see the rest!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home