Monday, June 02, 2008

Melanie and Jeff's Wedding

Hey Beautiful Peeps!

I had such an amazing time this past Saturday with Mel, Jeff and the whole gang! I have to say the Burlington crew knows how to party! Mel & Jeff were referred to my by one of my other awesome couples Tegan and Cory, I remember Tegan sending me an email before I met them reading that "Your gonna love them, their so Hot!" She was right! From the first moment I met them I knew we were a perfect match, it was as if we've been friends for years. I have to say it was a real cool meeting all their family and closest friends and really great to party with the gang. Respect to our cool groomsmen and the King Pin Jeff, bro I luv the shades!! Even though I told the best man on the wedding day I'll say it again. Great speech Chris, you had everyone rolling…. but you were over the 5-min mark! *wink* To our gorgeous ladies, girls you rocked pink so much better then the other bridal party! Rachel, Mel could not have asked for a better MOH! Mel, girl you were so radiant besides Jeff I feel like the luckiest photographer to capture your special day and I thank you for that. All the best to you guys and we will see you very soon! bw.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!
- Loren

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the happy couple! Looks like you all had a great day.

Peter

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Beautiful pictures...

Christine

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrat!!! Beautiful pictures...

Christine

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh....what wonderful pictures!! You guys are so awesome and hot together - I love it! I love you both too! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures :)
What a BEAUTIFUL couple!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bass - Thanks so much for everything! The pictures are beautiful, we can't wait to see more!!

Mel

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pictures! Congrats to you two!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are fantastic! The poses and effects are so unique; I've never seen anything like them before. Congratulations on your special day.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. Congrats :)

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bass,
Wanted to let you know that we've had nothing but complements on our photos that you've posted thus far. Incidentally, we've also received all kinds of great comments about your enthusiasm, commitment, and willingness to capture the day, by a tonne of guests whom were able to see you in action!

We really appreciate all of your hard work, and we're passing your name and info onto a bunch of people that have been looking for it.

If you're ever in need of a reference, or anything for that matter, please let us know.

Jeff Scheepers

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home