Friday, May 23, 2008

Christine & Paul's Dominican Wedding

Hey Everyone,

I just got back from shooting a beautiful couple and in a beautiful location! I honored when Christine asked me to cover they dream wedding at the Riu Palace Macao in Punta Cana http://www.riu.com/en/hotel-riu-palace-macao-punta-cana-dominican-republic.html

But when I found out that Paul was a hunk I knew that we could do nothing wrong! Every weekend I get to spend several hours with my couples but its a real treat when I get to spend a whole week with them and their closest family and friends, its just one long party! Big ups the wedding crew, I know it was hot guys but you worked it good for me and I thank you for it! All the best to the newly married couple and we will see you soon! *wink* Here's a sneak peak of the Wedding day and Honeymoon session. Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Bass....those pictures are AMAZING you are super talented. Every picture looks like something right out of a magazine. Congratulations Paul and Christine the wedding was beautiful and the pictures are awesome.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,
Just wanted to say that your photography is fantastic, you caught each moment perfectly!! I look at these pictures and feel as if we are back on the beach.

Cheers,
Kerry

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,
Just wanted to say that your photography is outstanding!! You caught each moment perfectly. I look at these pictures and feel like I'm back on the beach! Christine & Paul looked fantastic, and your work was the finishing touch.

Cheers Kerry

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem! OMG! The Picture turned out fantastic!! Paul & Christine look amazin'! I've never seen a photographer so amped and into his work as much as you. When and if I ever get married.lol. I'am so callin' you up for my photo's. 4 sure. It was kewl havin' you as a part of our group for the wedding too! I'am so glad I could take part in such an awesome & fun week and be a part of such a beautiful wedding! Congratz Paul & Christine! You 2 r 2 amazing people! luv ya guys!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't look at these pictures without a huge smile on my face! I'm so glad that I will have these pictures forever to remind us of how special the whole trip was. Bassem, I can't thak you enough. You have such huge talent, soon there will not be enough hours in your work week!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are amazing pics!!!! They look like magazine pics for sure. You are one talented photographer!!!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home