Friday, April 04, 2008

Shaina & Craigs E-Session

Hey Everyone,

I met Shaina the first time at Katie & Aaron's wedding last year; Shaina was part of the wild bridal party that kept me on my toes. After spending the whole day with her I knew she would be the perfect GK Bride and after meeting Craig I thought he was cool. But after pulling out the Vince Carter Jersey during the session I now have second thoughts *wink*. I had an awesome time during their session and I'm really looking forward to their upcoming wedding! See you guys soon!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Shaina & Craig you guys look soooooo great in these shots!!! Can't wait to see the Wedding photos!!!!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassam, you do amazing work!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home