Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tessa & Kyle's E-Session

Hi Everyone,


I met Kyle and Tessa last year at Brett & Christine’s wedding, Kyle was the best man while Tessa was the creative genius behind their wedding cake. We totally hit it off and I knew they would be the perfect GK couple. The engagement shoot was fun and relaxing, I really got to see how deep-rooted this couple’s relationship is. I cant wait to see you guys and I especially cant wait to try Tessa’s next master piece. I can only imagine what your gonna come up with girl!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm one of the brides maids... these two are the best couple ever! So so so happy for you two.
love you both!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

wow! these look great - Tessa and I are so happy with how well the engagement shoot went! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the wedding pics! Just over 5 weeks to go now!!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Brett S said...

Hey guys, looks great, can't wait to see the wedding next month!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited for the wedding....and Tessa's cake ;)

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I have said before, these pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I know some other couples who were recently engaged and their engagement photos are nothing like these.
I can't believe how soon the wedding is!
So happy/excited for you both :)

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home