Thursday, February 14, 2008

NEW Website launch tomorrow!

Hey Gang,

Any of you who are part of the GK Photography group on Facebook will know that we're launching a new site tomorrow. I’m super stocked about it! First off, I need thank a fellow photographer friend for opening my eyes. She's such a sweat hear! She calls me up one day and asked if she could be completely honest with me, I said sure go ahead! "Bass your work rocks but your site sucks!" She is absolutely right! I didn’t see it at the time maybe because I built the old site myself and I grew attached to it.*LOL* Long story short I took my friends advice and the new site is a better reflection of my work. The site launches later tonight so come back tomorrow; I'd love to know what you think about it! Cheers, bw.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem. the website looks amazing. clean cut, to the point, not tiring or confusing. very enjoyable to look through....I like it very much... Good job...(as always)
Selina

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude!! BIG THUMBS UP on the website!!! i can't believe how many hot people you have on there lol.... keep up the good work bro!!

Nick

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New site looks fantastic!! Michelle

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home