Monday, November 26, 2007

GREY CUP GROOM

Hey Gang,

All my friends know that I’m not a huge football watcher but this year was different, I became a Saskatchewan Roughriders Fan. As some of you may have known I had the pleasure of photographing Jennifer and Corey's wedding back in May. This was my very first Pro-Athlete Corey Grant, Wide Receiver #2, this wedding was full of fun and "Games" *wink*. So obviously when we sat down I had to ask Corey how did he feel about his teams odds of winning the Grey Cup, he looked me straight in the eye and said with his signature smile "Pretty good". I just want to congratulate Corey and his beautiful wife Jennifer for an outstanding year, you guys worked your butts off and you deserve every bit of this. BIG UP’S to the 2007 Grey Cup Champions Saskatchewan Roughriders.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home