Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Paula & Brian's Wedding

Hey it’s me again!


I met Paula and Brian at her cousins wedding I shot a couple of years ago, that night she said to Brian that I was going to be their photographer for their wedding. They say that they were lucky to get me but I’m the lucky one! This couple is truly an amazing one and I consider myself even more blessed to have met their wonderful families and amazing children. It was a cold day but this bride was a trooper, she even climbed down a hundred steps to get into the gorge, my thighs were burning after we had to climb back up them! Big ups the kids, I know you guys were cold but thanks for sticking it out! To our lovely couple you guys rock!! And I can’t wait to see you again. Cheers, bw.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was warm, it was tender and loving, it was moving........a spectacular wedding and of course
the pictures caught everything imaginable.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful wedding! Awesome pictures!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paula and Brians pictures look fantastic. Can't wait to see their complete album!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paula and Brian's pictures look fantastic can't wait to see their whole album!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see two great people become soul mates for life. Well captured.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing couple and family! The pictures captured that beautifully!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hey Bass! We knew from the moment we met you that you were the guy for us! Thank you for enhancing our wedding day with your passion, excitement & expertise! The pictures are amazing! Each one captures and relives emotion from our day. Thank you! We can't wait to see the rest!
Love, Paula

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home