Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Jennifer & Paul's Wedding

Whats up Y'all!

Just had an amazing wedding weekend, with a cool couple, lovely family and awesome wedding party! I met Jenn and Paul last year at Paul's Sister's wedding and it was great to see Cheryl, Rob and the whole family again! So I find out that Jen & Paul met at a Tim Hortans, so of course we had to stop in for a coffee at the shop they met at! After we finished up all the family pics we headed down-town to find Dave Wilcox playing live to a couple of thousand screaming fans. So I charmed the nice lady in the VIP section to let us in and we all started rockin! Eventually we strolled further downtown and got congratulated in the middle of a song by a hip indi-band while walking across, how cool is that! What a wicked time. Big thanks to the wedding party, Dawn know one can ask for a better MOH and to my man Leo, don’t feel bad Bro I saw grandma in action last year and no one's going to out dance that girl! Big hugs to my wedding couple, we'll catch up soon! bw.



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful - truly captures the love Paul and Jenn have for each other and shows just how much fun we all had celebrating their special day with them!!! I'm so proud of my little brother and my new sis and hoping they're having a wonderful honeymoon in Punta Cana! I love you both so much!

Bassem - one word, AMAZING! You have such a beautiful heart and genuine love for what you do - I can hardly wait to see the rest of the pictures!!! So great to see you again!
Love Cheryl

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassem,
Paul and I we just got back from our honeymoon, and when i saw this i am at a loss for words.... i started to tear up bcs this is so beautiful, you truly captured our day perfectly, i felt like a princess and you captured that on film. Thank you! i can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Jennifer Callan

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked like a really good time! Congrats guys! Jen.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First I just want to thank you for doing an amazing job, just form what I can see so far you have captured our hearts in the photos perfectly, Jenn

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very lovley pictures! Stacey

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos are absolutely stunning. Yet again you have outdone yourself bassem! You're outgoing personality helps to bring through the fun and excitement of the day! Jenn, you looked stunning! Congrats!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bass,

Amazing job with the pics!! Can't wait to see them, you captured them both beautifully!!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Finally have had the time to get on here and check this out, and wow! Stunning!

Bassem you were amazing! I have never seen a photographer go to the extreme that you did. You totally blew the rest of them away. Your work is so full of passion, you can actually feel the emotion of the day when you look at this picture, i am just so amazed.

I have to say that Jenn & Paul you too looked amazing, you could not have chosen a better photographer to capture your amazing day!.

Wish you guys all the best!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home