Monday, August 13, 2007

Tiffany & Ben's E-Session

Hey Gang,

I had such a cool time the other day with Tiff and Ben. Tiffany first saw me in action at her friends wedding and when I got to meet Tiffany and Ben we had an instant connection. They wanted their wedding photos to have an artistic feel to them and that was right up my alley. Some of you may have remember my wedding show I earlier on this year, well Tiff her family and most of her wedding party surprised me and showed up all the way from Godridge. Right after meeting everyone that day I know were going to have a wicked time at this couple's wedding. See you soon! bw.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bass,

What can we say but THANKS for a great time and amazing pictures! We are so excited to see the pics up...it's so crazy that it's us!! Don't ya just love the scooter pics, thanks to whomever left it there for us to play with...haha! Only one more month....ahhh can't wait!

THANKS AGAIN!!!
Tiffany & Ben

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiff/Ben...LOVE the engagement pictures! They're amazing, you guys look so good! I especially like the ice cream one, very cute...thumbs up to Bass for his creativity.

Melanie

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing - I can't wait to see what the wedding photos will be like.
Bass totally captured the two of you. Love the ice cream shots & the scooter (where'd you find that?:))
Looking forward to Bass making us look good too:)
Liz

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home