Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Elizabeth & Max's E-Session

Hey Gang,

I had an awesome time with these two the other day! I thought it would be cool to take this cute couple to the "Bad Lands" and as expected the heat was on! No I’m not talking about the intense weather we've been getting; I’m talking about the chemistry this couple has! On our way their Elizabeth got into more detail on how they met involving a rock in Laguna Beach California, what a beautiful story. As if that was not enough on our way back were listing to what I thought was the radio then all of the sudden Liz looks back at me and asks me what I thought! About what I said? The Song. The song were listening to was produced and sung by ours truly Max! Damn this guy can sing! I can’t wait for your wedding and for the surprises that day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home