Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kim & Jim's E-Session

Weee Punter! Hey gang I have the pleasure of photographing this couple in about a month. Jim and I are long time friends; we go back to the old YMCA days when we used to b-ball against each other every Friday night. Yeah that’s right I was more into basketball than girls at the time how things have changed! *LOL* I still remember what Kim said to me when we first met to talk about their wedding.. "Do what you do, I know that photos will be amazing" That is music to my ear when a couple tells you to have fun and do whatever you want! *Evil Laugh* See you guys soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! You guys look beautiful! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

The pictures are amazing, I'll have to get the photographer's name when my time comes around!!!

All the best!

Mindy

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

WOW! You guys look beautiful! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

The pictures are amazing, I'll have to keep the name of the photographer for when my time comes around!!!

All the best!

Mindy

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,

Aren't you getting excited now...only 8 weeks left! We can't wait! We are so happy that you decided to play such an important role in capturing the magic of our special day. I know you will be fantastic, you always are in everything you do. We are both very proud of you and look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for us. You are amazing at bringing such original ideas to the table and we are leaving it wide open for you to make your magic!
See you August 18th!

Jimmy and Kim xoxoxox

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home