Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tiffany & Nick's Wedding

What’s up peeps!

Wild is the best way to describe this wedding! These guys did things that made me blush and that’s not easy! Guys you know we all love a woman that’s not afraid to take charge, Nick you’re a lucky man you got her! Tiffany! Girl you’re hilarious! I thought arresting Nick was good enough but what you did after was priceless! Guys, I had so much fun! I don’t know how I got so lucky getting the best couples every weekend. Its not luck but fate, I count my blessings every night for couples like this who aren’t afraid to push the boundaries to come up with fresh cool shots. Ladies, its all about the "Sexy times" "High-Five" *LOL* and to my dudes I know pics are not usually your thing but guys you SOO rocked them. Tiff & Nick my goal at every wedding is to come up with something new and because of your amazing personalities that wasn’t hard! Nick I love those shades they are so you and Tiff you looked absolutely radiant! I also got give a plug to real awesome DJ, you really set the pace all-night and kept everyone off their seats. Big ups to Kyle at www.planetgoodtime.ca awesome job!



12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the MC, I knew this was gonna be a blast when I was told to get the speeches done quick so the partying could start! 5 hours later, it was still going on! Bassem, you were hilarious. You get what you put into it, and you were having as good a time as the wedding party, and it showed all the way around. The photos speak for themselves. AWESOME JOB AT AN AWESOME WEDDING !!!!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing Pics!! We had such a great time at our wedding!!!

Jen & Terry

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wee Brodie is married! Bassem I am so pleased that you have captured the essence of Nick and Tiffany's personalities - they love to have fun! Thanks for making sure that the perfect day is reflected in the photos.

Mom

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem! You we had a great time taking pictures with you. It was a super hot afternoon, but the creative poses you came up with made it all a blast. I know the girls in the wedding can get a little crazy, but you rolled with it and the end results prove you are pro! Very niiice, I like!
How many wedding pics take place in front store windows *wink*!?
Anyways, your energy and creativity was appreciated by all.

Hailey

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you made us walk are ass off, but it was all worth it. The pics rock what a great job you did. thanks so much and next time you get the bag tag hahaha. RAY & PAULA

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem, the pictures you took were awesome and I can't wait to see the rest of the shots, now you really have me wandering what you guys did that afternoon. Good job. Dad

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! These pics are amazing. It really reflects how wonderful the day was : )
Can't wait to see the others!
Bassem, thank you for all of the amazing shots you took. They are really special and unique, just like my brother and new sister-in-law!!!

Rachel

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiff, your pictures are beautiful. Your mom is so proud of you!!! All she has been doing is talking about you at work!!!
What did you do to make Bassem blush??!!!

Norah

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem....your pics are amazing!! If Tiff made you blush....I'm nervous. Girls Behaving Badly comes to mind!!????? Yikes
Mom (Kelly)

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing pics for an amazing couple...can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and hear some??!! of the stories!!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice shots, amazing time! Can't wait to see the rest of them, I'm sure they did make you BLUSH!

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem!!! Dude, i love the pics,you totally captured every moment...all the walking in the heat really paid off!!! you really are a photographic genius, i can't wait to see the rest!!! oh, and like Ray said, next time you get the "bag tag" lol...

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home