Monday, May 07, 2007

Monica & James E-Session

Hey Gang!


I took Monica and James into the hood the other day Galt! *wink* we were rockin the C-Bridge! As you can see this couple is not camera shy and love to work it, They worked it so good some lady came up to me during our shoot and wanted Monica's autograph. She Thought that she was a contestant and a sure win for Canada's Next Top Model Cycle 2! I played along, I know I’m so bad but come on people this couple is hot and its always great to shoot a couple that loves being shot.



4 Comments:

Blogger Baby Barton said...

Your pictures look awesome. The wedding photos are going to be amazing!

Adrienne

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing. I can't wait to see how good the wedding photos will be!

Adrienne

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a blast. Everyone at my shower asked who did my photos...can't wait until July 7th. CHEERS!

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home