Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hey Gang,

Sorry it’s been so long, been kind of busy gearing up for this year. I've noticed talking with family, friends and some of my couples that they don’t quite get it when I say "I love my job!" I absolutely believe that I have the best job in the world, David Beckham doesn’t have anything on me! But how easy I've forgotten my past life (the day job) that I would go to day in and day out, enjoying but not LOVING it. I've talked with other photographers that have been at it for a while that just see this as another job a way to pay the bills and it breaks my heart, if you don’t love weddings how the heck are you going to capture it? I know were not curing cancer or winning any Nobel prizes but it feels damn good when your couple gives you a hug and says they couldn't have imagined having anyone else. So I count my blessings every night because I know how lucky I am. Do what you love!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We so enjoyed viewing your work and Megan has already said. "Remember this guy mom, I want him to do my wedding pictures!" Anyway, just had to e-mail you and let you know how much we enjoyed your web-site.....we will be checking in....kepp up the great work!!! Sincerely, Val.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home