Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Come on out!

Hey everyone!

Jason Kennedy of Nitefly Entertainment approached me a few months ago at Jackie & George’s wedding. He was interested in putting together an exclusive wedding show with the wedding industry's most elite. My curiosity got the best of me and I had to ask him why me? This is what he said, "I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PHOTOGRAPHER CONNECT WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU REALLY LOVE WHAT YOU’RE DOING!" I was so humbled and proud at the same time. He's right I do love what I do!

So here's the down low

  • Facility: Savannah Golf Link
  • Address: 1206 Cheese Factory Road, Cambridge
  • Date: Saturday Feb 3, 2007
  • Time: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
  • Cost: $0.00, Nada, Zip, its on us
  • Requirements: Follow the link below to register

Oh ya the best part! One couple will win a free Honeymoon to Puerto Vallarta Mexico!

Oh ya, the other best part! Every couple is a winner with GK Photography. Im having Lisa Katsirdakis a Registered Massage Therapist from www.elysis.ca a providing complimentary messages all day.

For more info: Tri-City Wedding Expo 2007

So come by and for a free message, good food and maybe a free honeymoon. I hope to see all you 2007/08 couples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home