Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Big 2-5-0-0-0-0

Hey Everyone!

"I just wanted to thank the academy for this honor...." *LOL* That’s right we have had over 25,000 visitors to the blog. This must mean you really like me, you really like me! Ok enough of that! Honestly though, I do want to take the time to thank everyone that have supported us and visited our blog. I really want to express that "our blog" its not just mine, if it was not for all of you and especially my couples that have allowed me in to their lives on the day of their biggest events this wouldn’t be here. So I can say thank you all day long but instead I have made new years resolution for myself.... I’ve decided that I am going to post more often and not just weddings but some personal stuff. I've been there to see the laughter and tears of my couples, their families and friends and they have all worn their emotions on their sleeves without regret, so the least I can do is share my life with you, my laughter my tears well maybe not all of them *LOL* So please stay tuned and feel free to check back for little tibits of my life.

This Year is gonna rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home