Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Addition to the Family

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to officially announce our new family member Bella. I found Bella on a cold Friday with no homes or owner in sight. This is so different for me, someone that never really grew up with pets. I always thought if I ever did get one it would be a Dog (he's says in a deep manly voice) *LOL*. I’m telling ya, when she looked at me with those huge green eyes my heart just melted and I couldn’t possibly leave her. Well I broke my promise to Gabe and now he doesn’t have to wait until he is 18 to get his pet *wink*. Here are some pics of our new Bella.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassem and Family,
Could I just say awwwwww, she is soooo cute. It is so exciting when you get a pet. The kids are going to have so much fun with her.
Its so funny, I came on here to your blog as I was talking to our cat, and guess what her name is. Yes, her name is Bella too. Congratulations to your new addition.
From Dina, Dana and Bella

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwweee. Congrats on your new addition Bassem. You'll soon find out how wonderful it is to have a pet. They quickly become a part of your family and are so much fun to watch. Welcome to the cat loving club..lol.

Natalie

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bass - you are such a sucker! She's just gorgeous, I can see how she worked her way in to your home! Not surprising, you even take awesome pet pictures - perhaps a new field for you? (joke)

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bassem
Those pics of your kitten are so cute. I can tell she has already bacame a part of your family, thats the wonderful thing about animals- they love you unconditionally.
Mandy

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home