Thursday, August 17, 2006

Melanie & Frank's Wedding

Hey Everyone!

What a fabulous weekend I had! Full of Love, Fun and Water Parks! *LOL* Sorry Mel, but the dress didn’t get that wet *wink*. This cool couple agreed to join me in the water park and as a result we got wet ‘n’ wild! I can’t believe my man Frank ran through the sprinkler rings, Bro you rock! It’s Thursday and I already miss you guys. I have to ask you something though was there anyone at the reception that couldn’t sing? I’m telling you folks; instead of the traditional tinkering (is that even a word? *LOL*) of the dishes to get the couple to kiss we had to sing a song. And everyone there could have been on Canadian Idol! That being said I think a personal high light for me was finding out that the song for the Father/Bride dance was sung by ours truly Mel! That’s right the bride. Most of you know I have a little girl and let me tell you I had to fight back the tears at that moment. Guys! Thank you for sharing this remarkable day with me.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BASSEM!!!!!!!
You Rock! Frank and I had so much fun that day, it was truly amazing. Right now, we are in Quebec City on our honeymoon and these pictures have given us something to look forward to on our trip home. They are an awesome reminder of our perfect day!!! We are just sitting here giggling and loving the amazing photos you captured. Thanks again for everything! Time for a cappucino.
Frank & Melanie a.k.a. Mr. & Mrs. Halsey

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel & Frank!

You guys look awesome, your pictures are great - looks like you had so much fun. As did we, thanks so much for including us in your special day! Bassem - you did a wonderful job, it's great to see those candid shots.

Ange and Chris

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel & Frank!!!
What a gorgeous day you both had!!! We had a fabulous time! I couldn't love you both more!!!!! The pictures amazing I can't wait to see them all
Love your sister
Rebecca Roy

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem, Bassem, Bassem!!

Gorgeous photos! I absolutely love the shot with Mel over Frank's Shoulder! So classic! That should be your new opening page. Just my opinion though!
Jen.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem you are quite a zealous photographer!
Not a moment was wasted thanks to your eager attitude.
You came highly recommended; the results have left Frank and Mel with an invaluable collection of memories. A perfect and fun day for all!
Scott

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem you are quite a zealous photographer!
Not a moment was wasted thanks to your eager attitude.
You came highly recommended; the results have left Frank and Mel with an invaluable collection of memories. A perfect and fun day for all!
Scott

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos reflect what a beautiful day this couple must of had.
Jen.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im a huge fan of good photography. and these photos are good.

Troy.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun looking bunch! The pictures are great.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real cool photos!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home