Thursday, July 20, 2006

WERE BACK!!! (Mexico Wedding)

Hi Gang,


It feels like ages since I last posted, I’m going through withdrawl over here! So yes most of you knew that we were in Mexico for our first destination wedding and YES IT WAS A COMPLETE SUCCESS! I’ll let you in on a little secret its not hard taking great photos of beautiful people in such a gorgeous place …..Well it does take a little skill *LOL*. I know you’re curious to know how hot it was let me tell ya it was a scorcher but it did not rain all day! Our fine ladies and their groom’s men’s held through, I’m sure the margaritas helped a little bit! *wink*. I just want to thank this lovely couple and all their families and friends in making Les and I feel right at home. It was very apparent to see how much love everyone has for these guys. It was so sweet to be there and witness Kerry’s Moms face when she first saw her daughter, I thought I was going to cry too! (You guys know how much of a sap I am)

I also want to put out a special thanks to Kerry and Chris. Les and I consider ourselves truly blessed to have met you and wish you the all the best. Good luck with the house!

So Gang if you’re looking for a destination photographer feel free to give us a ring! *wink*

Adiós

Bw.



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassem

Thank you so much for giving us a sneek preview of our wedding Pictures. I am so glad that you and Leslie had a good time in Mexico. We had a blast! Thanks for caring so much about our wedding day. You are truly an amazing person and photographer. We couldn't have asked for better. We had the BEST!! Chris and I loved getting to know you and Leslie. Thanks again for everything.

Kerry & Chris

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

The pictures are absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to see the rest of them. We had such a great time, thanks for making us a part of your special day, it was truly an unforgettable trip!!

Karen & Eddie

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassem

I just wanted to let you know that my family is having a blast looking at the pictures on the website. They are amazing!!!

Kerry

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome!!

Having you and Leslie there was a true blessing. I'm so excited to see the rest of them...I'm not sure I can wait:) Everyone that I've shown today, claims that they are the nicest wedding photo's they've seen...and not just because of the location!!! You guys did an amazing job and I have been doing nothing today but recommending you! You have amazing gift and we were fortunate to have you there on such a special day!

Thanks so much for capturing such beautiful shots, on a day that went way to quick!

Kristy

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, Bassem
When I saw the pictures I starting shaking and ran to my co-workers so they could all look at them together. I am just so excited. The pictures just confirm what a wonderful and fun time we had. I can't thank you enough for making a truly memorable vacation even more special. You are the best!
Forever grateful, Debbie xo

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a friend and coworker of Debbie here at United Way of Cambridge and North Dumfries – and I just have to say how wonderful these pictures are! I was married this past September and can account, first hand, how important pictures are when looking back at the memories of ‘that special day.’ Bassem, the emotion and love that you have caught through your lens is incredible! I might add that you had some very good looking models to work with. I love the contrast of the black and white pictures with the vivid colours of such a tropical location. You have set up some really creative shots; it looks like you guys had an absolute blast. Just looking at these, I can tell what a memorable trip this must have been for you all! I look forward to seeing more when Debbie brings in the proofs!!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bassem,
The pictures are absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to see the rest of them. What an amazing time we had, and it's awesome that we have the pictures to document such an unforgettable experience!

Take care,
Michelle

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of Deb's and she was so excited for me to take a look at them...especially since I am so far away and I have to say that the pictures of the wedding were amazing. It looked like an amazing time. Knowing Deb I know how special this wedding was to her and to the rest of the family and I think the pictures captured the event beautifully.
Vicky - Osaka, Japan

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I just have to say that these photos are amazing!! What a good time it must have been.

Lisa.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home