Friday, July 28, 2006

Kathleen & Dennis

Hey Guys!

Remember this couple? My man Dennis has the moves to teach all of us how to treat a lady. And I have to say that Kathleen is certainly a lady worth "Wooing". I had the absolute honor sharing this day with their AWESOME KIDS!!! Guys, Thank you for helping me make your parents day that much more special. Talking with your parents during the planning phasing they couldnt stop talking about you and now I know why! We had such a wicked time! You guys were on point all day long with no coaching at all! Very cool. I want to thank Kathleen and Dennis for having me as part of your day. I knew we would have a blast! *wink*



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayyyy! Those pictures look fantastic. I can't wait to get the rest. Thank you sooo much. ^^

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,
You really captured the essence of this couple! You can see the love and fun they share with each other. Great Job!

Jim.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kathleen & Dennis and the Gang,

Your pictures are just beautiful (nice work Bassem!) but they just don't compare to how lovely you all looked on the wedding day. Best wishes for a lifetime full of happiness together!

Christine, Makeup Artist

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely Stunning, thats all I have to say! I wish our photographer captured the natural moments like yours did.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, these pictures are ABSOLUTLEY gorgeous! I love them to bits.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! It was a fun wedding, and your pictures definately reflect that fun! Kathleen and Dennis are so sweet, you captured them perfectly!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kathleen & Dennis & Bassem,

Lovely pictures, loved the wedding it was so much fun. But im sorry bassem i didnt see you. Dont worry when I'm 20 or so and getting married maybe I'll call you.

Love,
Charlotte

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy,

I love the pictures. Your an awsome photographer! Congrats Kathleen & Dennis the wedding rocked.=)You all looked amazing

From,
Caitlin :D

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bass,
We had a great time, and we're so happy that you were the photographer to tell our wedding story. You made all the kids, and us, feel so comfortable and natural. We have nothing but high praise about the superior quality of the work, but truly of your personality.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home