Monday, September 11, 2006

Jennifer and Scott's Wedding day

Hello Once again!

Can you say gorgeous tall people every where!! I know its not hard to be tall around me but for the record the average male is 5’8”. So I had a super model bride today along with her hunky husband! This lovely wedding was held on the beautiful estate of the bride's family. Jennifer and Scott, thanks for the amazing time! Food was fab, your family were just fun lovin and your guest were hilarious, especially your coworkers. They had me splitting a gut! Scott my main dude! I must have gotten dust in my eye during your speech, it was really heart felt. Jennifer, the look on everyone’s face when you walked with your father said it all. You were absolutely angelic and smokin at the same time! Thank you and see you soon!

Bassem.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well guys, you've been married over a week now - how does it feel?
I absolutely love these pics, and cannot WAIT to see the rest.

Bassem - thanks so much for capturing their day. You are great!

Love,
Erin

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bass - I am SOOO impressed! The collage is amazing! I just know you truly captured 'us' in our special day. Our guests just loved you and everyone raved about your energy level (you must be exhausted after a wedding!) You felt like one of the family...what are you doing for Thanksgiving ;)

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Get Shorty family is sorry they couldn't be there, but let me say that collage is absolutely beautiful!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics...you guys look awesome! All the best to you both.

Bassem - fabulous job!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Bassem. We had high expectations after seeing the work on your site, but your effort and energy on a hectic day was outstanding.

Thanks so much!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I viewed your photos of Jennifer Cressman and Scott Cullen\'s
wedding on your blog site earlier today. I\'m actually a friend of Scott\'s sister and had the pleasure of making their wedding cake which you took a great
picture of I must say!. I just wanted to write and let you know that I think your photography is phenomenal and I really enjoyed looking through the blog site as well as your website. You really know how to capture the energy and spirit of the day. I\'ll definitely keep you in mind for my big day! Keep up the good work!
Diane

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics are fantastic. Jennifer & Scott are two very good looking people in love. The pics have captured their day beautifully. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite feeling very vertically challenged at a height of 5'3",I too had an absolute blast!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful. It was apparent at the wedding that Bassem had 'the eye' for all the special photos he was capturing.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - a beautiful portrayal of a fantastic couple. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home