Monday, February 19, 2007

2007 Seminar

Hey Gang,

So I attended a seminar of a veteran photographer and very good friend of mine Davide Greene http://davidegreene.com . It was held in Toronto at the cool Pantages Hotel http://www.pantageshotel.com It was fantastic to meet up with some very talented professionals in my industry who have the same passion for wedding photography as I do. Davide thanks again it was a great experience. Lets get together and do some Thai whenever were all in town again, You guys know who you are! *wink* Cheers, bw.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures Bassem, and lovely website - you have a lot of talent!
AND you're a superbly nice guy :-) . I wish you all the best, and hope to run into you again sometime - and I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know getting married! Take good care,
MU.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drop you a line to say how wonderful it was to meet you & learn about your precious family &
wonderful business!!! You should be so very proud!!!!
KJ

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home