Wednesday, April 04, 2007

First Business Portrait

Hey everyone,

I had the pleasure to shoot Keri a GK Bride, class of 2007 and a Mortgage Consultant. After talking with her I could see she's as passionate about her job as I am which made the photo session so fun!

The decision to buy a home may well be the most important purchase decision of your life - one that should be shaped entirely by your personal needs and preferences, while considering all personal and financial implications. I can help you get ahead in the mortgage game by finding the best/lowest rate for you today as we have access to over 40 lenders (some offered exclusively through brokers).

- From first-time to repeat buyers
- For those renewing their mortgage and want the best deal available without hassle
- For those looking to consolidate debt, lower monthly payments

Keri Ross
Mortgage Consultant
Tel: (519) 624-9222
Cell: (519) 221-5761
E-mail:
mailto:kross@tmacc.comkross@tmacc.com



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bassem,

Hope all is well with you, I have been telling all my "brides to be" about you in hopes that they recognize your talent! I added your website to the highly addictive "facebook" so hopefully, even more people will check you out. I know my mom is interested in a family portrait either late this summer or fall, which is great! Take care,

Devon (your old Univar CSR!)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home