Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jennifer & Corey's E-Session

Hey Gang,

So I get this call last year to see if I’m available for a wedding in May. This gorgeous couple walks in but I can’t help to think that this guy looks familiar, I don’t say anything. We get to talking and anyone that knows me knows that I cant stand it when I cant remember a familiar face, so I cant hold it anymore and I ask him if we have met before? He looks at me with this grin like he gets this all the time, well he does! He’s Corey Grant #2 and he's a pro football player for the Saskatchewan Roughriders, how cool is that! Corey might have the moves on the field but Jennifer pulled no stops during the engagement session, I find out that she used to be a model! Pro Player and a model! This is just a representation of the hot couples we got lined up for this year!



7 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Earl said...

Hey Bassem, it's Jennifer Earl (the model) hahaha...anyhow, I just wanted to say that I am so happy that we found you. You do some great work!!!!! I love the engagement pics...thanks so much and I can't wait to see you at the wedding!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Gassem: I am the mother of the bride (Jennifer Earl). I am very impressed with the engagement pictures that you did for Jen and Corey. I thought that you really captured the true Jen and Corey. They were a real treat to look at. Thank you for making it a delightful relaxing day for them, they really needed it. Cindy Earl

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gassem: Awesome pics! You have gracefully captured one of the happiest moments in their lives. I am sure they will treasure these forever. Great job!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Gassem, wonderful pics that you have done of Jenifer Earl and Corey Grant. The tones and colors in the pics really suits these two verywell.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...these pictures are amazing! You did a terrific job of capturing so many different locations; close-ups, action shots, formal/in-formal shots. I would highly recommend GK Photography to anyone.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M SO SORRY BASSEM, I MADE A TYPING ERROR IN YOUR NAME AND IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE FOLLOWED SUIT. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERROR.
MOTHER OF THE BRIDE

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get to marry the most beautiful women in the world!! And the photos just reinforce that fact. Thank you Bassem for capturing her beauty for the World to see...I get to see that everyday for the rest of my life.
Thanks Again!! CG

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home