Monday, April 30, 2007

Kathy & Edward's Wedding

Hey Everyone!

All I gotta say is that the Greeks and Egyptians know how to throw a party, belly dancers and all! I had such an amazing time this Saturday at Kathy and Edward's wedding. Edward I forgot to wish you happy birthday on Saturday, guys take notes, when possible get married on your birthday it will save your butt for future anniversaries! *wink*. Kathy and Edward are such a sweet couple so sweet that 20 of Edward's family and friends made the trip from Egypt to see their little boy marry his beautiful bride! I thought I could hold my own on the dance floor but this couple belongs on "Dancing with the Stars". It gets even better when Terry the Brides Father gets on the dance floor and shows everyone how its really done, Terry my hat is off to you. This was my first time in St. Peters & Paul's Church and it was an honor to be there, I spoke with Father Konstantinos and mentioned it was my first Greek Ceremony, No problem he says and explained the in/outs, Thanks! Reception was held at www.golfssteakhouse.com. Well guys here are a little teaser and I hope you’re enjoying your honeymoon We'll see you soon! Cheers, bw.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! Great job on the pics, they turned out unbelievable, You really have a talent for photography.

Master Of Ceromony
Kostas Vacalopoulos

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bassem!!!

OMG Thank you sooo much for the whole day! You are awsome! It's sooo amazing seein those pictures i can't wait to see the rest! You really made our day special! Thank you sooo much! Kathy.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did such a great job at Kathy and Eddie's wedding. I'm so happy they had you there to capture there special day and show them both in there true beauty. I had a blast I can't wait to get the pics while I'm away it will brighten my day.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what an awsome day! Kathy and Edward looked great in these pictures! You did a great job! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

10:52 PM  
Blogger maryoom said...

I cant tell more than u did really a great job,every thing was perfect and pictures was so beautiful and professional too.Edward & Kathy's wedding was very nice,interesting and full of fun,iam sure every one enjoyed it as i did.
Good for u ,but still iam waiting the rest !!
Mariam Morgan

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time! I've never been to wedding like this before! It got started right fromt he start! Greek sure know how to party! lol
Love ya guys! These pictures are amazing! Kathy hope you show me your pictures, these are soo great! I can't wait to see the rest!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful perfect day! It was amazing seeing kathy for the first time in her beautiful white dress. She took my breath away. I love her so much and i'm exctied for the rest of our lives together! I can't wait to see these pictures, these little teaser ones are awsome! I've never seen anything like that before! I love how you got the bottom right one of Terry dancing the night away and us in the background! I can't wait to see more! Thank you so much for spending the day with us.
Edward Megalla - The Groom

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow these are good pictures. i am so proud of my cousin Kathy and her new husaband Edward. They are so beautiful in these pictures. My uncle Terry looks great! He is a good dancer, i'd like to see some more picture when you can Kath. We are all waiting for them here in Greece! Yayya and Papou say congrads and hope the best for you! As your thea's and Theo's too! and of course your cousins! We are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to see you this summer.
We love you!
Love always your cousin Georgia :)

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those are some cool pics! I so kicked ____ in the jumping pic! lol Sorry Eddie! Congrads you guys! Love you so much!

Nik Grooms-man(Brides older brother)

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you two! Congrads! We love these pictures we can't wait to see more. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day guys! We are so proud of you guys and wish you all the happenies.

Love Criss, marta and baby Julianna. ( Grooms-man and Brides maid)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home