Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lisa & Adrian's Wedding

Hey Gang,


I know it’s been a while since my last post and please forgive me; it’s been so crazy as of late. I was blessed to have met this wonderful couple and when Lisa told me she is a photo enthusiast that got me even more excited. A bride that loves pictures can only equate to amazing photos and that’s what we have here. I wont attempt to take all the credit, when you have a gorgeous couple like this the camera works on its own and I’m just there for the ride. Lisa you looked so beautiful but you know that, when you got it you got it! *wink* Adrian, for a guy that doesnt like to have his picture taken the camera loves you man! Guy’s thanks so much for sharing your day with me and I told you that the rain would hold out for us! *wink* see you soon! bw.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassem,

We'd like to thank you again for Sunday. We had SUCH fun with you, and look forward to seeing the photos!

A lot of people (family and friends) kept commenting to us on how great you are (to which I replied, of course, "Yes, I know... that's why we chose him. He's awesome."

We also had requests for your company contact info from people who are planning weddings in the next few years (and they haven't even seen your work yet!!)

You really did feel like a part of our family, which made us feel even more comfortable having photos taken. I know that with your talent, and your personality, you will always be booked solid!

We had such a lovely evening talking about the wedding (I had a hard time getting to sleep because I kept thinking about the photos!) We also joked about how fast I 'ran' down the aisle... didn't realize at the time, because I was pretty nervous about being in front of everyone! Adrian said that I'm the opposite of a 'runaway' bride; I'm a 'run-to' bride. Thanks for Everything Lisa

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To our dear friends Adrian & Lisa,

What a beautiful day, what a beautiful couple, what a beautiful set of photographs! You too are truly a "model couple"!!! We loved being a part of your special day, and can't wait to watch you unfold your future ahead.

Our wedding is coming up ... after seeing his work, we'd love to consider your photographer!!!!

With love, Charlotte & Oliver

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since he was a little kid Adrian hated getting his picture taken. These are definitely the best shots we have of him. I think the sexy girl on his arm made him finally crack a smile.

I hope Monique and I look as good in our wedding photos. We are still looking at dates and venues. I'll give you a call.

Julien

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home