Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Elizabeth & Max's California Wedding

Hey Gang!

I just got back from hot 'n' sunny Cali and yes its true they were able to handle me! *wink* When I first met with Elizabeth and Max you could see the deep connection this couple has and to be part of that on their wedding day was an honor. I feel so blessed to have met their amazing family and local friends, your good people! The photos turned out awesome! With such a beautiful back drop like Laguna Beach matched with a fun amazing couple that aren’t afraid to do anything what more could I ask for! We'll you know me I like to push the limits and even after some 10-ft. waves and deep caves our couple still wanted more! Elizabeth you looked so gorgeous, you fit right in with all the other celebrities. Max my man, smooth as silk brother! I don’t think I have met a groom as calm as you even with some of our surprises! *wink*. We'll see you this week!


p.s. ......Ohhhh Nooo (inside joke) *LOL*

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bass! you are the most amazing photographer ever! I had a blast this weekend, and you were a really special part of that for everyone I know. Thanks, Kerris :-)

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Basseem, you have out done yourself once again. By the time you do my wedding I hope I can still afford you! (haha) best, Nancy

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bass,
I was gonna make a comment on your cali pics..but i can't choose which one to comment on...they're all absolutely beautiful... Cathy

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are just beautiful (nice work Bassem!) Best wishes for a lifetime full of happiness together!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots of the wedding taken by a truely talented photographer, Bass. Kat

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing shots captured by our wonderful photographer Bass. Ker.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our day was captured in the exact way we were feeling that day.
You became part of the day and a friend to all of the people that attend our wedding.
It was a true blessing that you shared in our day.
You have such an amazing talent and I am glad that you are sharing it with so many people.
With love and immense gratitude
Elizabeth Oates

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU Rock Bass!!! Those pics are AMAZING and I really enjoyed seeing you in action.

Philippe

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ROCK Bass...those pics are AMAZING and I really enjoyed you work in action.

Philippe

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a great photographer, so happy we got a chance to meet you! Take care :)

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,
I just wanted to say that u take beautiful pictures, and to my girl Liz you look stunning in every shot. Challett

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home