Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kim & Jim's Wedding

Hi All,
I was honored when my long time B-Ball friend (Jim) ask me to be their photographer, I was even more excited when Kim told me that I had full reins! When you get a couple that loves photos as much as I do and is willing to do "Anything" (like lay across a bar) you know that its gonna be a good day! And to put icing on the cake I finally got to spend time with all my friends on a Saturday to celebrate this couples special day. So as a friend Lez and I want to congratulate you guys and wish you all the best as your photographer I want to thank you for all the photo ops you guys so worked the camera; I had such a fun time. Big ups to the boyz and hugs to the ladies. See you all soon!



10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks B- man! For the most amazing photos, that I've seen so far and the ones to come. We all had a blast and the party didn't stop till 2 in the morning( like back in the day). Everyone thought you were doin a great job and in shows in your work.

All the best Rose!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bassem!

Fantastic as always! We are so happy that you, Lez and all of our nearest and dearest were able to share in such an awesome day! You went above and beyond, as you always do! We cannot thank you enough! The pictures and the time you spent with us...Priceless!

Hugs and Kisses,
Kim Rose!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem, great shots.
I'm no where near as good-looking as your photos made me seem.

Thanks and continue the good work.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Vision is one of a kind I cant wait for our day! best, Steph.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow the pics are amazing..(lost for words)
Jenn A-M

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bassem!

Kim was right you are awesome. Everybody I have showed the pic's to thought they were amazing. I will be calling you when I get married.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos! All the best to you guys. Love Sarah

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was not a doubt in my mind that the pictures would be awesome!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest! Jen

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are so beautiful kim!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassem

I am really pleased in the work u did.U do such a great job,U proved it twice to me,once for Chris now for Jim.
I loved the pictures I seen so far,I knew I would anyway.
U came a long way Bassem,keep up the good work u do.
Shirley might be calling next.

Betty R

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home