Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Raluca & Mircea's Wedding

Hey Everyone!

So what to do you do when you’re surrounded by gorgeous people? You party like a rock star! This past Saturday was exactly that, a wicked party! I met Raluca at Sabrina's wedding 3 years ago and Mircea at Cat's wedding last year so you could say we knew each other pretty well! They're E-session was HOT and the pics turned out awesome so you know I was super excited to top that and I think we did a pretty good job. But what can you expect when you have a couple that belong in any fashion mag with the matching wedding party to go! Thanks to the guys for sticking it out through the rain with me and to the girls thanks for looking so good! *wink* And to my awesome couple you it was pleasure to stick around for your dance it was as beautiful as you are, wish you all the best and we'll catch up soon! Cheers, bw.

p.s. I told you that the rain would hold up for us, it’s been that kind of year for me…Blessed!


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so talented Bassem!! WOW your photos have blown me away.

Diana M.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bass,
I wanted to write to you to say WOW on the pics, they are absolutely STUNNING!!! I hope your still in the area when I get married lol at the rate your going, you will be famous and move with Les and Kids to some place glamorous!

Vera.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutly LOVE these pictures, the shading, the pose, everything about it is so beautiful! this bride looks Flawless !!! Bassem, WOW!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raluca looks so gorgeous ! These are great pics !

Tania

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these pictures are amazing!!! You are very talented...

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these couple are flawless....and the pictures are perfect!!! THe way the blog is arranged, its amazing. Great job Bassem!!!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, wish you both all the happiness... You looked BEAUTIFUL :) we wanna see some more pics :) You look like a Barbie :)

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Raluca you look absolutely stunning!!!
Congratulations :)

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i have to say is WOW!!!!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these pictures are FABOLOUS!!!! I love the bridemates dresses...very unique and sexy ;) The bride is beautiful!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home