Thursday, November 01, 2007

My very first Immortalizing the dress

Hey Gang!!
I’m super stocked about my latest session with Tanya, can you say super hot bride!!! I was downtown shooting an engagement session when I noticed this beautiful bride being followed by three other photographers. So of course me being curious asked them what they were doing and they told me it was a Trash the dress session organized by Denise Bélanger. It was incredible! Denise organized the shoot, what a wonderful job she did! Tanya was fantastic to work with!! You dont know if you dont ask so when they were done with Tanya I asked Denise if she would mind if I gave it a go, she was such a sweet heart and said it was ok. You'd think that a beautiful bride like this would be all prissy and delicate but not this one, we had her lying on the ground, in the water! Their wasnt too much we didn’t do. This was my very first ITD Shoot; some of you are asking what the heck is ITD? Immortalizing The Dress, this is a chance for brides to jump back into their gorgeous dresses one last time to encapsulate the images for ever. Big ups to Tanya and her Sis Tracey, you girls were so awesome! and a HUGE Big ups to an amazing photographer Denise at Cest Chic Photo for organizing this event!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bas,
Oh my gosh!!! I cannot thank you enough...you have no idea how
wonderful you have made me feel. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life!!! You are amazing! My sister is absolutely over the moon with your photographs! She said to tell you also that she thinks you definitely have a gift.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem, truly you are a mastermind. your photos are amazing... George M.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I say that is an awesome shoot you did with ITD!! So I'm guessing this is a photo shoot that is taken after the wedding?? I would love to do that! Karen

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so yah this is an amazing idea....so Bassem how does one get to do this? what is the cost? are you including this in your packages now? so i just want to say that the pictures are beautiful and i am soo interested...
This is the best idea ever. You amaze me with your talent, and the way you make every bride feel like a super model... i will be in touch!

Jennifer Callan

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Tanya, those pictures are amazing. You look like a freakin supermodel.... actually I see a Faith Hill resemblance!!!!! J.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home