Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Keri & Rob's Wedding

Hey Gang,


Once again we’ve been blessed with beautiful weather, as most of my couples know I follow the forecast all week before a wedding and up until Thurs it was calling for rain all day Saturday but Friday told a story about dry warm weather. So what do you do when you get great weather, a hot couple and an awesome wedding party we take amazing photos of course! *LOL* Its always a true blessing to be part of such a wonderful day and especially when their are beautiful kids involved big shout outs to future models Desirée and Aaliyah that made adorable Jr. Brides maid and flower girl. I don’t usually get to shoot in my hometown but it was a real treat to see some old faces from back in the day. I got to sit with an old high-school friend that I have seen in years. My compliments to the Portuguese hall for putting together an entertaining and delicious meal and to our wild DJ Adam you went out with style bro! To my fantastic couple thank you for sharing your day with me, I’m truly honored. Enjoy eachother and your beautiful kids. God bless, bw.



15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keri your wedding pics are amazing and you looked stunning!!!! Thanks for inviting Tony and I to the wedding :)
Enza

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keri, I seen your wedding pics and OMG!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Helio and I had a great time at the wedding. You guys looked awesome and it was a beautiful wedding:):) TTYL.

Sandy

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...ur wedding was so much fun...i want to see some pics on the site that u gave us but likee i dont know how to see all the pics lett mee know when u see thiss plzzz. Dianne

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - - The pics look amazing! I'm so happy for you guys. Tell the Gregorio family i say hi.. Your dress was beautiful too.. :) Eric.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pics are beautiful Keri!! You were a gorgeous bride and we had a blast at your wedding!! Thanks for inviting us!!! Wendy

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Keri!! I saw the pics, you look absolutely gorgeous! Everyone looked great :)Sarah-Lyn

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Keri!! I saw the pics, you look absolutely gorgeous! Everyone looked great :)Sarah

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keri your wedding pics are gorgeuos and you guys looked like you had lots of fun. i love your dress and you both look great together, congrats and once again the pictures are great
~ Haille

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are AWESOME!!!!
Tammy

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures look great!!
You looked so beautiful.
Congrats!!
Tanya

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics are fabulous!!! Great choice in the photographer...he is a true artist!!! Jim & I will always treasure our memories of your beautiful day, love Luisa and Jim

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robbie & Keri your wedding pictures are beautiful. Had a great time at the wedding
Kathy

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keri and Rob,

WOW!!!! Keri, you looked absolutely gorgeous! Looks like the wedding went well and the girls were beautiful too! The guys looked handsome as well! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures...

Best Wishes Always,

Shona

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keri, The pic looked so good. Bassem did a great job. I had so much fun
and thank you for inluding me in you and Robbie day. I love you
both.Kathy C

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!!!!! Those will make you smile for a lifetime...d!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home