Thursday, January 31, 2008

Andra & AC's Cuban Wedding

Hey Gang!


I just got back a little while ago from an amazing trip with an amazing bunch of people. This was my first time in sunny Cuba and once again we really got lucky with the weather. As you saw earlier the engagement shoot was a total success so I needed to follow up with an encore. This wedding was such a great time, besides having a beautiful couple with a gorgeous backdrop I got to hang out with some past GK Couples. You know I thought I knew them pretty well but it was such a pleasure to spend time with them again and discover new things. I was also blessed to make some new friends along the way and I'm looking forward to some Persian cuisine *LOL*. To my couple, I cant believe you were worried about the camera... ARE YOU KIDDING ME, you guys worked it like seasoned pros! *wink*. I cant wait to see you again!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem your honestly the BEST!!! I have no words for the bride and groom...STUNNING!!!! Cant wait for the reception. ;)

Raluca

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem buddy just like the engagement photos OUTSTANDING. Keep up the amazing work bro..AC and Andra you guys both look spectacular I can't wait for the reception

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem i love these pictures !!! I cant beleive how creative and
wonderful they are !! thank you so much for capturing all our beautiful
moments in Cuba !

lots of Love

Andra

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, I like how some of the pictures are black and white with one thing in color. Looks like you are a seasoned pro! It does help when the bride and groom are photogenic!! Great Job!!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem you are the best bro!! These pics are out of this world. You have made the one day I was dreaming about all my life which has come and gone so fast actually last for forever!! I am so very impressed with your work and happy to have met you. I can't wait till we get together for the for a little Persian Cuisine!! Which is hopefully soon...

A.c

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! you guys look great! Wish you all the best for the future to come. Kisses JustJoee,

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Very professional - they look like they came right out of a magazine. Congratulations Andra!

Lindsay

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow A.C I am impressed, you look very handsome in your pics, very GQ. Your photgrapher is amazing!! When I look at these pictures I can feel the love you have for each other. You both look so beautiful. All the best to you both and your future together. God bless

Tanya

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best pictures i have ever seen. you both are so gorgeous in all your pictures!!

all the best to both of you in your future :)

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photography!!! a true creative genius... the couple were really beautiful and you totally enhanced that through the pictures .

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home