Monday, January 07, 2008

New Facebook group

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year. 2007 was simply amazing and I cant wait to see how 2008 shapes up. I’m sure allot of you are familiar with one of the hottest sites around Facebook. What better place to share ideas and of course PHOTOS!! I just created a GK Photography group if your already part of Facebook I invite you to become a member(just click the link below). I'll be posting discussion boards along with videos and photos so have a look-see and we catch you in the New Year!


http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7327284855&ref=mf

Facebook © 2008


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Idea Bassem! I'm sure this will boost your clients as well - not that you aren't busy enough already! Talk to you soon - Dawn C.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home