Thursday, March 06, 2008

Were all on the same team

Hey Gang,

Sometimes I hear about other photographers that get all cranky when their couples suggest a particular shot or trying something different. I agree that its no fun when you get a bride or groom that want to control the whole day from a photography standpoint but there's nothing wrong with working together. I’m SUPER proud to say that the following shots are collaborations between my couple's and me. So what am I saying?

To all you future Brides and Grooms come up with a couple of shots that fit your personalities/lifestyle and I promise you that these might be some of your favorite shots.

It rained all day but it was so beautiful outside when it stopped
Even as a little girl she always had a vision of dancing in her wedding dress

This photograph was inspired by the magazine ad she saw of the same designer dress


All day this groom was so excited to smoke some stogies with his boyz

Lets just say they enjoy a "friendly" game of poker *wink*

Every girl has her "secret garden"

This romantic couple wanted to see each other before the ceremony so they chose a location that was special for them. I just love, surprises so I thought how amazing would it be for the groom t0 turn around and see his gorgeous bride for the first time!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home