Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nancy & Septimiu's Wedding

Hey Gang,


Had an amazing time a couple of weeks ago at Nancy's and Sephmiu's wedding, I bumped into some old high-school friends, Got showered on by confetti and saw my first Cirque du Soleil! I had no idea that Nancy was the young sister of a old friend and can you image how excited I got when she told me that her dress was custom designed!! Nancy my hat is off to you girl, you really know how to plan a party I don’t think anyone could take their eye off of the soleil performance! The service and food at Carmen's in Hamilton was very impressive http://www.carmens.com/. I also want to give a shout out to a kick butt videographer Terry Nelson from Matri Movie www.matrimovie.ca, Ive worked with Terry now several times and its always an awesome day when we hook up. Finally thank you to my beautiful wedding couple and their fantastic wedding party, I had a blast with you guys. Cheers, bw.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful wedding and really good pictures (obviously because of the people in them)… Nancy you looked amazing, and Marco, I like your reaction in the confetti picture: is that because you realized what you just did???

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice wedding guys... we had a lot of fun...
Can't wait to hear what you think of the video that went around to every table:)
The pics look amazing.. and i agree with Nicu... the ppl in them make them that way:)

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Bassem and I CAN’T wait to see the rest. Marco and I feel blessed that you were our photographer as we know that the pictures will capture our wedding and our emotions that day perfectly. It was such a fun day and you added to that fun as your enthusiasm was infections. xo

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say that my wife is the most beautiful bride ever and I love her very much. Thank you to everyone for making our wedding day so special. Marco

10:48 PM  
Blogger Anca said...

The wedding was amazing, the ceremony was very emotional and the party was a great success. I saw Bassem at work and now I see the fruit of that labour. Lovely pictures, just like the recently married couple!

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem possesses the ability to capture the special moments that can only be gained by experience and a true passion for his work. He made this already special couple shine, providing wonderful memories for Nancy, Marco and all of us that were invited to share in their special day.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome wedding guys, just loved every part of it!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bassem thanks for making it so comfortable and fun taking all those pictures. They look great!!!!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, can't wait to see the rest of them. When is that???

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home