Monday, May 26, 2008

Shaina & Craig's Wedding

Hey Gang,

I had a great time a week ago at this couple's wedding. They were calling for rain all day but we were blessed with beautiful weather, perfect for a wedding! I met Shaina and Craig last year at Katie and Aaron's wedding, if you recall they share the same wedding day as Lez and I so you I was super excited to see them again. As you all no I love shooting hot brides and hunky grooms and once again I was provided with both and they can both work the camera which was even better! Big ups to the wedding crew and thank you to all your family for making me feel so welcomed! I want to wish this wonderful couple all the best and we will see you soon! God bless.




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem...that last wedding you did..."shaina and craigs"... the pictures are amazing...
The one of the flower girls running behind the bride is my most favorite.
Your awesome. These brides are soooo lucky to have you take part in thier wedding.
M.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures were amazing... love you guys

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pictures, the photographer was amazing. Can't wait to see more!!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures were so creative, I love the one where you just see Shaina's eyes over Craigs shoulder.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing Shaina and Craig!! You definetly scored on your photographer!!! I

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are so amazing. What a perfect couple. Great job.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful Shaina!!! I love how you managed to get "Shane" (your baby lamb)in a pic! That's awesome!!! Can't wait to see more!!

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! What great pictures. Truley amazing work. The bride and groom look so happy!!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definately want to book the photographer!!! Great pics. Absoultely beautiful.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two words "Amazing work!"

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaina... you look stunning, your photographer really captured your beauty. These are really great wedding shots!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home