Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tegan & Cory's E-Session

It’s me again!

So what can I say about this couple? Well first off I’m proud to say that I now have my very first friend named Tegan! I has floored when I received Tegan's email 2 years ago hoping that I was available for her wedding, I was humbled by her kind words. But anyone that knows this girl knows how sweet she really is how there's no better match for her than this cool dude Cory. This bad a$$ busted up his arm during military tactical training. This guys shows up to the e-session with this fractured arm wanting to go full tilt, got to luv that attitude! I've been looking forward to your wedding, I know where gonna have a great time. See you Beautiful People soon!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bass!! super stoked for the wedding!!!! 25 days!!! :)

-Tegan

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bass! Super excited for the wedding!! 25 more days!!

-Tegan

9:12 PM  
Blogger jon.jaques said...

Hey I think I know these people... lol. These are some awesome photos. May have to give this guy a call in a few years.... 24 days now.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see how the wedding photos turn out.

I need to remember GK Photography for my own wedding!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad a$$ is the word - he's a die hard. Must have got that from his mom!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I have to say the E-session photos are terrific but not hard when you have two beautiful individuals to photograph. Cory and Tegan's personalities shine through and their love and respect for one another shows. But being mother of the bride, I guess I'm a little bias. Thanks for a job well done and keep up the good work. The most important day is yet to happen!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful engagement pictures. I can't wait to see Tegan and Cory's wedding pictures. Won't be long now.
Debbie and Leonard Gibson

10:11 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I must say that I luv the pic of Tegan and Cory getting frisky against the wall. Super HOT!!!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that I luv the pic of Tegan and Cory getting frisky against the wall. Super HOT!!!

Melissa G.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that I luv the pic of Tegan and Cory getting frisky against the wall. Super HOT!!!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics~!
Congrats guys

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos, wish I had a copy!!! Can't wait until we see te wedding pictures of the beautiful couple.
Robin and Brent

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Engagement photos are great. You are a genious.

Can't wait to see the wedding photos.....It was a beautiful wedding.

Melissa (Cory's Sister)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home