Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June's E-sessions

Hey Gang,
I have an all-star lineup this month with some really gorgeous couples. I just love doing engagement sessions they really get me in-tune with my peeps so come the wedding day its just about having fun! We dont have to worry about the dark handsome stranger with the fancy camera! *LOL* I have the pleasure of introducing Amy & Shawn, Agnie & Matt and Julie & Mike. Guys thanks so much for everything and I cant wait for your weddings.
Amy and Shawn worked together on a cruise line, guess where Shawn proposed to Amy???? At Disney World right infront of Cinderella's Castle! He also got a few of his mates to shoot off some fire works for a kiss of class! What a hot couple!

You might not be able to tell in the photos but our man Matt broke his hand earlier the craziest thing is he didnt even know it for a few days! Just looking at this couple make my camera drool! Before we started Aga tells me that she's all nervous...Now people does this look like a nervous woman? See you soon!

I met Julie last year at Julie J's wedding fortunately we were sitting at the same table and we just hit it off! When I met Mike later he reminded me allot of Lez's Cousin...just really cool and relaxed! This couple is not hard on the eyes at all! I get asked all time is I shoot any ugly couples and I have to be honest with you...I DONT! All my couples are smoking hot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home