Saturday, June 28, 2008

Agnieszka & Matt's Wedding

Hey Gang,


Happy long weekend! I can’t believe it’s been already a week since Aga and Matt's wedding. The weather was perfect, the couple was hot and the whole day was carefree! I had such an amazing time with this couple; it was especially perfect when I had them by themselves at the beach. Its obvious how much love they have for each other and for me that’s what its all about trying to capture those special moments throughout the day. I want to thank you for sharing your wedding with me and special thanks to your family and friends for making me feel so welcomed. Cheers, bw.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots, and we all enjoyed how light spirited the Photography was...he was amazing...love all the pics!!!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site, Bassem! Awesome work. I'll be checking in on the regular.
Terry
MatriMovie

11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know that photographing Matt and Aga could have been nothing but perfect! Your photographs are beautiful and classic. True art!
-LG

9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well well,
What a beautiful day, and captured just as well.
Couldn't have asked for a better person to shoot our wedding. Bass, you were a hit with our friends and family---always smiling and ready to make people smile/laugh. I cannot wait to see the rest of our photos after seeing this tease (..there are more photos right?...haha).
Awesome...
Thanks a million,

Aga and Matt

11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks BW, for capturing such a special day for us, the photos turned out awesome! They were predicting 70% chance of rain, but it stopped whenever it was time for photos. Its seems like great weather follows you around.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work - I love the pics :)

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding, Beautiful photos :) Great Job on all the pictures, I can't wait to see the rest!!

Kasia

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think my sister could have asked for more beautiful photos of her special day.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home