Thursday, August 07, 2008

August E-session ALLSTARS!!

Hey Gang,

It’s been super crazy over here lately and I’m sorry that I haven’t been posting quite as often. We do have a super line up for this months feature attraction! *wink*


First up is a real sweat couple but what makes them special is how much fun they have when their together. I met Sherry and her girlfriend first and we hit it off right away! I finally got to meet Brad at the E-session just like Sherry we had a great time! Don’t you think Brad would do an amazing Clark Kent? *wink* We'll see you guys very soon!


Alicia and Brian were refereed to me by one of my great couples of last year and this year in fact, Katie and Shainna. So I was pretty confident before meeting them that we would get along perfectly. As you can tell from the photos this couple has no problem express their feelings for each other, this just makes me even more excited for the wedding day! Actually talking with Brian I found out their are going to be cool cars and maybe some bikes at the wedding. Can you say rolling stopies!! *LOL* Can’t wait!

Talking with Stuart we found that we both had a common childhood friend, what a small world! During our E-session I found our couple completely ignoring me and so caught up into each other, how perfect is that! I think the best photos sometimes are the ones you don’t know have been captured. Lindsay, big ups to you girl for the perfect outfit. I cant only imagine how amazing your gonna look on the wedding day.






CAN YOU SAY HOT!!! As soon as the E-session started the temperature went up a few hundred degrees. I met Sonia a few years ago at a runway show and we gotta chatting and she found out I was a photographer. I met Bruno and found out that we had a lot in common in regards to careers, well in my past life. During the E-session people kept on stopping taking double looks at this couple. I just said "Yeah their celebrities but I cant tell you who they are" *LOL*



Two of my Sweet brides of last year Jennifer and Jennifer told Victoria about me. As soon as one of the Jens found out that they were coming to see me she says.... They a super good looking couple! I’m proud to say that Jen ain’t no liar! *LOL* Talking will Julian I found out about his son Jacob close in age to our daughter and as fool of energy. Shooting this couple was a treat but I’m super excited to see these three in action on the wedding day....who knows what will happen! *wink*







Lez got a freak out the other day when Sharyn knocked on the door in her paramedic’s uniform! *LOL* Sharyn found out about me from a coworker/GK Groomsmen from Jackie and Nic's wedding. Just like all our couples above these guys were melting ice during the E-session, they couldn't keep their hands of each other. Sounds like the perfect formula for a great wedding, can't wait to see you guys, hey I forgot to ask is an ambulance going to be at the wedding? Might be great for some cool pics! *wink*



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sha and Dave!!
I Love your engagement photos..gorgeous!!! (Dave you look good yourself)
xoxo

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home