Thursday, July 10, 2008

Julie & Michael's wedding

Hey Gang!

I know it’s been forever, I’m so sorry! We just got back from a destination wedding so tuned back for that! I had such a great time at Julie and Mike's wedding! During the portrait session with the guys Mike gets squared from one of his boys out of no where! Right from that moment I knew I had a fun bunch of people that know how to have a good time. I met Julie last year as some of you may recall and we hit it off right away, it was a pleasure to meet her family and especially her girlz. As you will see in the photos these girls were great even when our favorite next door neighbor came to show me how to work my camera! (inside joke) *LOL* I just want to thank this wonderful couple for having me! See you soon!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem I agree with you...WHAT A WEDDING!!! It truly was a perfect day and you helped capture all the memories for Mike and Julie. I'd personally like to thank you for all your hard work that day....you made everyone feel so comfortable with your friendly humour (even the neighbour...LOL!!!). The beautiful photographs will be cherished by so many...thanks again, Stacy Mota

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA.......GAME OVER! brandy anyone?

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures look awesome and i cant wait to see them all finished. It was a beautiful day, thank you!
& i liked the neighbour part, ohh he was fun :)

8:48 PM  
Blogger sara viveiros said...

hey Julie! The pictures look amazing! The wedding was great. Thanks for having me be a part of it:)

Hope the honeymoon was lots of fun.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've never seen both of you look as stunning as you did your wedding day. What beautiful pictures from a perfect day!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem really captured the joy and happiness of Julie and Mike as well as the whole wedding party. It was a perfect day for all.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home