Thursday, July 17, 2008

Michelle & Matt's Destination Wedding

Hey Gang,

What can I say but WOW,WOW,WOW...what an amazing time! When I first met this couple I was super stocked, look at them! They’re so HOT! But combine that which a beautiful location, lovely family and a gorgeous bad A$$ wedding party...NOW WERE TALKING! I want to thank you the bridesmaids for looking so pretty in pink and the guys for being so BIG! *LOL* Also I want to thank both sets of parents for making me feel so welcomed! But of course to my wonderful couple...CONGRATS YOUR MARRIED!!! I hope you enjoyed yourselves and thank you so much for having me on your dream get away! See you guys soon!

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Gallagher said...

Bassem, thank you so much, the pictures are incredible! You did a fantastic job at capturing the most amazing moments of our special day! I love all of the pictures!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem! Thank you so much for capturing the most amazing moments of our special day! The pictures are incredible!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Pictures look amazing!! Michelle you made the most beautiful bride! Thanks so much Bassum for everything. We all had so much fun!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ALL the pictures!!! You guys looked amazing, way too go Bassem...you ROCK!!!

I'm so glad I was there to experience such a beautiful day with you guys!! xo

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Bassem, the pictures are so nice! Michelle you looked so beautiful! Your wedding was "picture perfect". I am so glad that I was able to share in your wedding day. I can't wait to see more pictures.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Bassem, the pictures are so nice! Michelle you looked beautiful!! Your wedding was "picture pefect". I am so glad that I was able to share in your wedding day. You have pictures to prove how amazing your wedding day really was! Congratulations Mrs. Gallagher!!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassam, I knew you would capture some amazing photos of those incredible pink shoes. Awesome!
They are a great couple and I am so glad I am getting to know them better. Beautiful couple, beautiful pictures.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home