Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tegan & Cory's Wedding

Hey Everyone,

Believe it or not I met Tegan almost 3 years ago, that’s right she booked with me at that time. So its obvious that this girl loves photos so the pressure was one to deliver! As some of you may have read Corey broke his arm before the E-session but he was all better and ready to go for the wedding, which was a good thing, because I wasn't going to hold back this time! *LOL* Once again we were blessed with amazing weather for the photos...let me back up a little bit. The trip from the bride's house to the ceremony/reception was torrential, I have never seen it come down so fast and hard like that. I have to admit I was super worried that it was going to rain all day but as soon as the last "I do" was said the sun came poring through. Tegan, you look so beautiful girl and big ups to your grand entrance song...SUPER ORINGINAL! Cory my man it was a pleasure capturing your special day for you guys! See you soon.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these photos! I can't wait to see all of them, you two look amazing!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bass,

The pics look awesome - Thanks so much for doing such an amazing job! I have had so many people comment to me about our 'amazing photographer'!

I have to admit, I was worried about the rain too..I'm so glad it cleared up! With our enterance song, I'm stoked you and Les love it too!! The song has a lot of meaning to us :)

Can't wait to see the rest of the photos! Thanks again :)
Tegan

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures turned out great!!! No surprise there, great bride and groom + great photographer= Fabulous photos

MP

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the photo's!!!!!You did an amazing job but it must have been easy with a great couple like Teg and Cory!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics guys! Can't wait to see the rest!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are incredible, can't wait to see more... Bass, you have a special talent, making me wish I was getting married again just for you to take the photos.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,

Thanks for all of your hard work at the wedding. Literally everyone we talk to says how great you were and how much passion you had for it - one person even said they want to hire you for family portraits!

Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

Cory

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you put together the shots into the postcard effect! Great photos of Tegan and Cory! Look forward to seeing more!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love the dancing ladies...

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone looks beautiful, congratulations from the gang from Lynden Animal Clinic!!!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a truly amazing photographer with a very special gift. I love the photos and can't wait to see more. Tegan and Cory are two very special people and their wedding was beautiful. Love to them always.
Aunt Deb and Uncle Leonard

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home