Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lisa & Michael's BIG DAY!

Well Gang, had great weekend with a cool young couple. It didn’t rain at all on Saturday the sun was around all day. I started off with the guys and took them to a spot that was new to me which forces me to think quickly on my feet. This usually results in some new edgy stuff, which I really enjoy. I have to say the priest at this church was great! He said to me that I better not be like the photographer at his last wedding, I winked at him and said no problem! Had fun time at the reception with guests like I usually do! *lol*. This couple loved poker and like all my couples I force myself to make each wedding unique so we brought some poker chips, cards and had a game with their Friday Night Poker Crowd. I hope you enjoy!

bw

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got a glance of some of the pictures you had taken at my son's and now duaghter in-laws wedding. The were absolutley great!! :) My family really enjoyed talking to you at our table. Can't wait to see my album!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wedding pictures are great! And so does the groomsmen *wink*.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of us at Lisa's work love the pictures, that's all we keep talking about. It was fun to have you around for the day!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work on their wedding! You really know your stuff, it's obvious that it's your passion!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much for the wonderful job on our wedding pictures! It was a pleasure to have you share our day with us. I wouldn't have changed anything that you did! Can't wait to see the albums!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home