Thursday, June 01, 2006

April & Andrew



It was cold I'm not gonna lie! But this couple knew how to get the party started and things began to warm up. It was my pleasure to be with a beautiful couple and their family on such "cool" day *wink* April and Andrew I cant wait to put your album together!


"Hi Bessem,
I cannot believe that.....I am floored and so excited. You did such an incredible job. Your passion for weddings comes through in every shot ......I am so excited about our photos. Thank you!"
-April & Andrew




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love winter weddings!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,
You were truly a joy to have around as our 'paparazzi' for the
day!! It seemed you would do anything for that perfect shot and it realy shows. The pictures are both beautiful and fun.
I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend you to anyone and everyone!
Sarah (Maitron of Honour)

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassam:
Wow! What a day! You captured it so beautifully. I don't think you missed a THING. It was so much fun having you share the day with us. Can not wait to see the final works you have up your sleeve. Thanks so much for capturing April & Andrews wonderful day for us to enjoy for years to come.
Bev(Mother of the Bride)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home