Friday, June 09, 2006

Lisa & Michael (coming up)

Hey Gang,

Like every Friday I go through my routine of checking all my gear, making sure the batteries are fresh and cards are clean. I’m looking out the window now and it might R@!# (we don’t say that word in the wedding world). Regardless if it R@!#s or Shines the show must go on and it will be a magnificent performance, with excitement, humor and romance. I’ve put together a mini production featuring this couple’s engagement shoot with moi! Please come back to see their wedding.



Lisa & Michael's Show

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bassem,
I love you work! Im always checking back to see whats new.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassem,

Your photos rock! Cant wait to see more!

Ciao,

Monique.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home