Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Maria & Cat

This wonderful couple had seen me in action from a past wedding. So you can say the pressure was on, well not really. They knew that I would come up with something different and unique for them. I make it a personal goal to shoot each wedding with a sense of urgency, why? Because each one of my couples deserves my personal best. Cheers!

"Bassem, We would like to thank you Bassem for making our wedding say so special. The pictures you took were simply amazing, not only did you take amazing photographs but you also created a very fun and relaxing atmosphere for all of our guests. Everyone loved you! Our wedding day would not have been the same without you. Thank you very much for all your hard work."

Maria and Catalin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pics are really really awesome, turned out really well, wow

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wedding pics were awsome .. thank you soo much for your amazing personality and for keeping us upbeat while taking pictures in really cold weather !!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding job!! I'm the groom's brother and I'm totally impressed. Hey, do you need a disciple?

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so great the whole day. You were totally unique and creative! I love how Maria and Cat's pictures turned out! Simly, love it!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home