Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Amanda & Richard

Hey Everyone!

Had an amazing wedding with a spectacular couple. I have to admit the day started off iffy (weather wise) but it ended up working perfectly! Anytime we were indoors like the bride’s house, Church or the reception it rained BUT as soon as we got outside the sun would come out to play. This couple has great karma and how the day played out is just a reflection of that. Amanda and Rich..Thank you for sharing your day with me, I had a fabulous time with you and your wedding party. I hope your enjoying your honeymoon and we will see you soon!

Click below to see their wedding

Amanda & Rich's Love Story

Music by: Kevin MacLeod

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bassem,

You captured this couple's day beautifully. You are a true artist.

Melissa.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bass,

All I got to say is you rock man! You didn’t stop one minute, you’re like the energizer bunny. Anyways I just want to let you know that your effort did not go unnoticed, everyone is still talking about you.

Mark.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassem,

These are wonderful pictures that you have taken. Amazing job!

Anna.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda & Richard's pictures are awesome. Your professionalism and attention to detail is evident in every picture. Thanks for making this an extra special day for Amanda & Richard.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I attended Amanda & Rich's wedding on June 3, 2006 it was a beautiful wedding and I gone to your web site. And the video you did a fantastic job! WELL DONE!!!!

Maria

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bassem,

I wish to comment that I was not at the wedding but having looked at your website-photos and video slide show of them, it looks like it was a picture-perfect event. I commented to the bride's mother that your photos truly look state-of-the- art. The photos of the bride are magazine-model material. Some of the shots are unique and not your standard pics, which could only serve to please the happy couple. Keep up the good work. I've your contact info, if in the event 'my' other
half ever proposes!! For those of us curious of the day, "thanks" for
providing a moving glimpse with your awesome video slide show. To Amanda and Richard, thanks for putting yourself out there!! Beautiful shots you should feel proud!

Tracey

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awsome Pictures! I don't think that smile left your face the whole night.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home